On family farms miscommunication and egos affects the farm’s bottom line more than the markets and weather all together!
We live to DOUBLE farm profit by helping STUBBORN farmers work better together.
(Also making farm succession SUCCESSFUL behind the scenes!)
We fix stubborn!
We help evolve farm families from being stubborn with each other to being stubborn about key things they must do to succeed!
Over the last 13 years, we’ve made farming fun again for hundreds of farms across Canada and USA via Zoom. We do this by helping farm families make joint decisions together and, in the process, help parents groom successful successors.
We are in the business of improving the odds of your family farming successfully in 2050!
There is nobody doing what we do, but if you’ve been awkwardly farming with family for a few years, you probably have experienced the pain of not using our unique services.
But why don’t you figure that out for yourself by listening to a few podcasts while you farm?
- Is farm succession what keeps you up at night?
- Are there too many chiefs and not enough Indians on your farm?
- Do you have a partner who can’t get his ass out of bed in the morning?
- Do partners shift blame and problems never really get solved?
- Are you a young woman who is not being seen as an equal on the farm?
- Do you feel that you and your partners are on a ship with no rudder, being steered wherever the wind blows?
- Does it seem like everyone does whatever the heck they want? No accountability?
- Do you feel conflicted by personal commitments and farm responsibilities?
- Do your partners not listen to each other and change is slow?
- Who is Andy “Bobcaygeon” Junkin?
Listen to all the above podcasts while you work!
We always guarantee a >3:1 return on investment/strategic benefit or we simply don’t invoice.
Swipe right to see what our clients are saying . . .
“Over three years Agriculture
Strategy helped us double our operation’s size and my role evolved from driving tractor to managing 150+ men.”
Glen Elgin Vineyards Management (1,200 acres vineyards)
Niagra Falls, Ontario
“My family wasn’t aware of how their approach to succession planning was chauvinistic. Thanks to Agriculture Strategy, I am now paid the same as my brother and am earning the same amount of equity for equal work. My dream of building a barn happened because Dad started listening and taking me seriously as a business partner, not just a daughter.”
Landomills Farms Ltd.
(70-head dairy farm)
“When we met Andy six months ago, we were about to split up our partnership. Now we are getting along so well that we are bringing our brother-in-law into the partnership.”
Austin and Dane Brown
R.L. Brown Farms LLC
(3,000 acres sugar beet/cash crop)
“Agriculture Strategy provides the hour for five brothers to solve strategic problems, so that we can be family having fun farming together the rest of the time.”
(17,000 acres cash crop/beef) Frederick, South Dakota
“This is the very last thing I’d ever think I’d do and when my family suggested it, I was initially dead-set against it. But it has turned out to be one of the best decisions we’ve ever made.”
Schumacher Farms Inc.
(3,000 acre cash crop)
“Andy sees me as a diamond in the rough. He’s helping me to reach my full potential by helping me to stay focused and holding me accountable.”
Darden Bridgeforth & Sons (13,000 acres cotton)